Have you ever considered helping at an election? The Village is looking to add to its elections work force and this is a great way to get involved and help in your community. Citizen involvement is essential to conduct open, accurate and fair elections in Wisconsin.
To be a poll worker, a person must:
- Be a qualified elector of the county in which the municipality is located (i.e., an adult citizen of the United States who has resided in the election district for 28 consecutive days and is not otherwise disqualified to vote)
- Be able to speak, read, and write fluently in the English language
- Have strong clerical skills
- Be able to solve problems
- Be an effective communicator
- NOT be a candidate for any office to be voted on at the polling place at that election.
To apply, simply complete application form and return it to the Village Clerk’s Office, 1900 Libal Street, Green Bay, WI 54301.
For more information, please contact the Village Clerk’s Office at (920)448-2800