Starting January 1, 2015 the village hired a new building inspector to allow more availability for our contractors and residents. Kevin Wieland has been working in construction for over 16 years. Kevin worked for the City of Wisconsin Rapids as their residential building inspector and commercial plumbing inspector. Kevin will also be working for the water department so he will be around the village daily. To obtain a building permit, or for more detailed information about building or zoning codes see the links below or visit Kevin during his office hours.
Contact InformationBuilding Inspector, Kevin Wieland
Allouez Village Hall
1900 Libal Street
Green Bay, WI 54301-2453
Phone: (920)448-2803 ext. 107
Building Inspector Office Hours:
7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m
* Available Monday, Wednesday, & Friday upon request.
If you have a permit and need to schedule an inspection, contact Kevin at 920-448-2803 ext. 107.
Applications for building projects that need to go through special approvals, such as planned development district and site plan review process, can be found in the zoning department.
Building Permits & Inspections – Contractors are now able to view, manage and pay for the projects online.
Building Permit Application and Information
- Permit Applications and Fee Schedules
- Contractor Account Log-In
- Application / Permit Lookup
- Estimate Fees
- Online Action Center
- Sanitary-Storm-Water Permit Application
- Sign Permit
General Building Informational Documents
- Informational Document – A Residence District
- Informational Document – B Residence District
- Informational Document – Commercial District
- Informational Document – Fences
- Informational Document – Driveway Specifications
- Informational Document – Parking Requirements
- Informational Document – Swimming Pools
- Informational Document – Decks