2014 Election Dates
- Spring Election - Tuesday, April 1, 2014 (Guide to 2014 Spring Non-Partisan Elections in Brown County)
- Partisan Primary – Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- General Election – Tuesday, November 4, 2014
- Wards 1 & 2 – Allouez Village Hall, 1900 Libal Street
- Wards 3 & 4 – Community Center, 2143 S Webster Avenue
- Wards 5 & 6 – Green Isle Pavilion, 2500 Greene Avenue
- Wards 7 & 8 – Green Isle Pavilion, 2500 Greene Avenue
The polls are open from 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. on election day.
Voter Registration Information
You can register to vote up until the Friday before the election in the clerk’s office or on Election Day. You must reside at your address for 28 consecutive days to be eligible to vote, and you may no longer use a corroborating witness as proof of residence. Proof of residence is required when registering less than 20 days before an election, on Election Day, and for first time Wisconsin voters registering by mail.
Election day, at-the-polls registration is still available for Wisconsin voters, but it’s always better to avoid lines and possible confusion by getting registered ahead of time.
Absentee Voting Information
Absentee Voting / Application for Absentee Ballot
Absentee voting in the clerk’s office is now restricted to the two weeks before an election. Absentee voting now ends at the close of business the Friday before the election.
The new law prohibits absentee voting and voter registration the Saturday, Sunday or Monday before an election.
The deadline for requesting an absentee ballot by mail is the Thursday before each election.
Military and Overseas Voting Information
Volunteer to help the election process
If you are interested in working as an election inspector or would like more information, please contact Debbie at (920) 448-2800 ext. 111 or email@example.com or Sherri at (920)448-2800 ext. 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org