PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Thursday January 14, 2016
7:00 A.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the December 10th Meeting.
3. DISCUSSION/ACTION: STREET MAINTENANCE & RECONSTRUCTION PLAN UPDATE (DPW Berndt).
Further development of the long-range plan. Work will continue on developing the plan. Review of the proposed 2017 reconstruction project scope and cost.
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: SUMMARY OF COMMUNITY SENSITIVE SOLUTIONS FOR RIVERSIDE DRIVE (DPW Berndt).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: USED PLOW TRUCK TO PARKS DEPT (DPW Berndt/PARKS DIRECTOR Clark).
6. DISCUSSION: CBCWA STRATEGIC PLAN (DPW Berndt).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.