PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Thursday February 11, 2016
7:00 A.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the January 14th Meeting.
3. DISCUSSION/ACTION: STREET MAINTENANCE & RECONSTRUCTION PLAN UPDATE (DPW Berndt).
Further development of the long-range plan will be discussed. Review of the proposed 2017 reconstruction project scope and cost will continue.
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: STORMWATER ANNUAL REPORT 2015 (DPW Berndt).
This is the annual report submitted to the DNR.
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: STATE MUNICIPAL AGREEMENT FOR RIVERSIDE DRIVE RESURFACING PROJECT (DPW Berndt).
An agreement with WisDOT is necessary due to a small number of sanitary manholes that may need to be adjusted, at cost to the village, during the Riverside Drive resurfacing project next summer. This will be funded out of our operating budget.
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: AWARD OF BID FOR STREET PAVING 2016 (DPW Berndt).
This is the 2016 street maintenance (paving) project bid for award and contract approval.
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.