PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL.
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the April 14th meeting.
3. DISCUSSION/ACTION: STREET MAINTENANCE & RECONSTRUCTION PLAN UPDATE (DPW Berndt).
Further finance discussion if additional information is available by the meeting.
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: ALLOUEZ WATER SERVICES (DPW Berndt).
Discussion on village water services.
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: PURCHASE OF #26 PETERBILT DUMP TRUCK REPLACEMENT (DPW Berndt).
Bids for the purchase of the Public Works dump truck for review at the meeting. Bids are due before the meeting.
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2015 CMAR REPORT (DPW Berndt).
Annual sanitary sewer system compliance maintenance annual report for review and approval. The report is in progress and should be available before the meeting.
7. DISCUSSION/ACTION: PUBLIC WORKS PUBLIC INFORMATION MEETINGS (Village President Rafter).
Discussion on meetings and schedule for public information.
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.