PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the October 12, 2016 meeting.
3. DISCUSSION/ACTION: PEDESTRIAN CROSSING ON RIVERSIDE DRIVE (DPW Berndt).
An update on the south crossing project design.
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2017 RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT SIDEWALKS (DPW Berndt).
The bike and pedestrian plan includes sidewalk on some streets (east St. Joseph, west Longview) to be reconstructed in 2017.
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: SRTS PROJECT DESIGN DISCUSSION (DPW Berndt).
Informational discussion on the project design.
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: SUMMARY OF 2017 UTILITY BUDGETS (DPW Berndt).
7. DISCUSSION/ACTION: BOND COUNSEL FOR 2017 BOND ISSUE (Finance Director Pickett).
8. DISCUSSION: UPDATE ON VERIZON CELL BUILDING (DPW Berndt).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.