PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the December 11th, 2019 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: LEBRUN JOINT YARDWASTE SITE FEASIBILITY STUDY (Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: STANDPIPE REPAIR PROJECT BID RESULTS (Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: SEWER BACKUP INSURANCE (Lange and Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION: EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT – PREPARATION FOR FLOODING (Lange and Gehin)
8. DISCUSSION: ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN POSITION (Gehin)
9. DISCUSSION: STORMWATER ERU CHARGE – ANALYSIS OF NON-RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES (Gehin)
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.