Back to Village Board

May 19, 2020 (virtual meeting)

Audio / Minutes

ALLOUEZ VILLAGE BOARD MEETING (AMENDED)
TUESDAY, MAY 19, 2020
6:30 P.M., ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
*Virtual Meeting*

NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the Governor’s Stay at Home Order, interested parties and the media can access the meeting via phone at:
(312) 626-6799
Meeting ID: 614 333 9212
Password: 471327

1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL

2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA

3. ANNOUNCEMENTS
a. Welcome Hannah Spindler, Water Utility Clerk
b. Resignation of Matt Clark, Board of Appeals
c. Special Event Status Update (C. Clark)

4. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
(Any person wanting to provide input on any agenda item or other topic may provide those comments via email to debbie@villageofallouez.com by 5:00 pm Monday 5/18/2020, and that those comments would be read into the record during the Public Comment section of the agenda.)

OLD BUSINESS:

5.ACTION RE: PETITION FROM MAU & ASSOCIATES, LLP. – REQUESTING SITE PLAN AND DESIGN REVIEW FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF TWO APARTMENT BUILDINGS AT 3241-3245 RIVERSIDE DRIVE (property just south of Advanced Eyecare Center and Compassus Hospice) (from 05/05/20 – T. Fuller)

NEW BUSINESS:

6. ACTION RE: HILLCREST HOMES PDD FOR HAVEN WAY CONDOS EXPIRES (1 year extension granted on May 21, 2019 – T. Fuller)

7. ACTION RE: AUTHORIZATION TO PURCHASE OF BUCKET TRUCK (C. Clark)

8. DISCUSSION/ACTION RE: CREATION OF A FINANCE/PERSONNEL COMMITTEE (B. Lange)

ADDITION: REQUEST FROM ZAMBALDI BEER, 1649 S WEBSTER AVENUE TO ALLOW TEMPORARY FENCING AROUND THEIR FRONT PATIO UNTIL PERMANENT FENCING CAN BE INSTALLED

ADDITION: REQUEST FROM ZAMBALDI BEER, 1649 S WEBSTER AVENUE TO INCLUDE PATIO IN PREMISE DESCRIPTION OF THEIR 2020-2021 ALCOHOL BEVERAGE LICENSE

ADDITION: REQUEST FROM LORELEI INN, 1412 S WEBSTER AVENUE TO AMEND THEIR PREMISE DESCRIPTION DURING COVID PANDEMIC TO ALLOW FOR OUTDOOR SEATING

REPORTS / DISCUSSION:

9. DISCUSSION RE: CLASS “B” BEER AND “CLASS B” LIQUOR LICENSE FEES FOR THE 2020-2021 LICENSING YEAR FOR RENEWAL APPLICANTS (from 05/05/20)

10. DISCUSSION RE: REQUEST TO REMOVE REQUIREMENT OF OUTDOOR RECREATIONAL FIRE REGISTRATION FROM OUR CODE (correspondence from Dan Fox)

11. DISCUSSION RE: ON-STREET PARKING DURING GARBAGE COLLECTION/STREET SWEEPING (M. Lauder)

12. DISCUSSION RE: PLANS ON OPENING THE VILLAGE HALL AND OTHER PUBLIC BUILDINGS. (B. Lange)

13. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS

14. ADJOURNMENT

NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.