PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, January 13th, 2021
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, interested parties and the media can access the meeting via phone at:
Meeting ID: 944 4003 5927
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the December 9th, 2020 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
(Any person wanting to provide input on any agenda item or other topic may provide those comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm Tuesday, 01/12/2021, and that those comments would be read into the record during the Public Comment section of the agenda.)
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: WEBSTER AVENUE CORRIDOR STUDY (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: CONSULTANT SELECTION FOR THE LIBAL STREET PROJECT (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: PURCHASE OF LEAF VACUUM UNIT AND USED DE PERE GARBAGE TRUCK (DPW Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION: 2020 WATER LEAK DETECTION RESULTS (DPW Gehin)
8. DISCUSSION: RIVERSIDE DRIVE (HWY 57) RESURFACING PROJECT (DPW Gehin)
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.