Click here for information on how to obtain building permit during the COVID-19 outbreak
To obtain a building permit, or for more detailed information about building or zoning codes see the links below or visit Kevin during his office hours.
Building Inspector, Kevin Wieland
Allouez Village Hall
1900 Libal Street
Green Bay, WI 54301-2453
Building Inspector Office Hours:
Monday- Thursday : 7:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Friday 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
If you have a permit and need to schedule an inspection, contact Kevin at 920-448-2803.
Applications for building projects that need to go through special approvals, such as planned development district and site plan review process, can be found in the zoning department.
Building Permits & Inspections – Contractors are able to view, manage and pay for the projects online.
Building Permit Application and Information
General Building & Zoning Informational Documents
- Informational Document – A Residence District
- Informational Document – B Residence District
- Informational Document – Commercial District
- Informational Document – Fences
- Informational Document – Driveway Specifications
- Informational Document – Parking Requirements
- Informational Document – Swimming Pools
- Informational Document – Decks
Find out if you qualify for home improvement loans and programs offered by Brown County through the CDBG Housing Funds.