PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Thursday October 15, 2015
7:00 A.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
- MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
- APPROVE MINUTES from the September 10th Meeting.
–NO OLD BUSINESS
- DISCUSSION/ACTION: REVIEW OF PUBLIC WORKS/ SANITARY/STORM/WATER UTILITY BUDGETS AND RATES FOR 2016 (DPW Berndt).
- DISCUSSION/ACTION: UPDATE ON STREET CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PLAN (DPW Berndt).
- DISCUSSION/ACTION: JOSEPH ST AND WEBSTER INTERSECTION IMPROVEMENTS (Planning/Zoning Administrator Fuller)
- DISCUSSION/ACTION: RE-CODIFICATION OF PUBLIC WORKS ORDINANCES (Administrator Lange).
- DISCUSSION: IDEAS FOR USE OF THE SURPLUS FROM THE 0.5% SALES TAX
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.