PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Thursday November 12, 2015
7:00 A.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the October 15th Meeting.
3. DISCUSSION/ACTION: RE-CODIFICATION OF PUBLIC WORKS ORDINANCES (Administrator Lange).
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: REVISIONS TO WATER UTILITY CROSS-CONNECTION PROGRAM (DPW Berndt).
a. Consideration of changes to the Water Utility cross-connection program to perform more of the work internally. Discussion of the concept prior to further development.
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: UPDATED POLICY FOR SANITARY/WATER LATERAL MAINTENANCE (DPW Berndt).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: WATER UTILITY RATE CASE UPDATE (DPW Berndt).
7. DISCUSSION: IDEAS FOR USE OF THE SURPLUS FROM THE 0.5% SALES TAX
8. DISCUSSION: PROJECT ENGINEERING AND COSTS (DPW Berndt).
9. DISCUSSION: MSIP FUNDING FOR MIRAMAR DRIVE (DPW Berndt).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.