PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the June 14, 2017 meeting.
3. DISCUSSION/ACTION: SAFE PEDESTRIAN USE OF VILLAGE STREETS (Village President Rafter).
a. This item is in progress. No discussion is planned for this meeting.
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: RIVERSIDE DRIVE PEDESTRIAN CROSSINGS UPDATE (DPW Berndt).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: INITIAL DISCUSSION OF WEBSTER AVENUE COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN (DPW Berndt).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: PROVIDE NO PARKING AREA ON SOUTH SIDE OF ARROWHEAD DRIVE AT WEBSTER AVENUE (DPW Berndt).
7. DISCUSSION: GBMSD USE OF EXCESS FUND RESERVES (DPW Berndt).
8. DISCUSSION: STATUS OF 2017 CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.