PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the September 11th, 2019 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2020 PUBLIC WORKS AND UTILITY BUDGET (Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION: LIBAL STREET SURFACE TRANSPORTATION BLOCK GRANT (Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION: GREENE AVENUE MULTIMODAL LOCAL SUPPLEMENT (Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION: WDOT PLANS FOR RIVERSIDE DRIVE (HWY 57) (Gehin).
8. DISCUSSION: LEBRUN YARD WASTE SITE IMPROVEMENTS (Lange and Gehin).
a. Possible Reduction of Seasonal Help
b. Conversion to 24hr Drop Off
c. Elimination of the Collection of Electronics and Appliances
d. Elimination of the Collection of Lawn Mowers
9. DISCUSSION/REPORT: 2019 STREET CONSTRUCTION PROJECT UPDATE (Gehin).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.